Saturday, March 13, 2010

New York International Beauty Show

Just finishing up another great year at the New York International Beauty Show. There were fewer vendors there this year but the IBS folks brought in some top notch big named educators so I didn't hear any complaints by the stylists who attended. Our sales were up 40% over last year telling me the beauty industry really is recession proof. Gene and I had some great help with the father-daughter team of Ed Wozniak and Robin Scott who worked the booth with us. Also, special thanks to those platform artists who were using our shears on stage. I don't know who all of you are but we had so many stylists and students coming by saying they saw our shears in work on stage. It makes me feel really thankful since we are not one of those companies who give away our shears to people who are cutting on stage. Those using our shears in the various education classes chose to purchase our shears and become part of our Bonika Family. It is great to see our family grow.

I'm writing this from Charlotte at this year's Class of the Century or whatever they are calling it. I'll post photos and give a report on this when I finally get home next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonika Shears

Catch up on Bonika Shears news, highlights from hairshows, sharpening tips, photos and events of interest to hair stylists and those who sharpen their shears.