Monday, January 17, 2011

Testimonial about the Sharpening DVD's

Hi Bonnie
Thank you for making the 6 cd set on sharpening with Casper Kiser. I was not sure what to expect but I found them professionally done and I have learnt a lot. As a result I will start to change some "bad" sharpening habits I have developed. I received the CD's late yesterday afternoon and have been glued to them ever since, the 5 hours went by quickly making me want more. There is not much available for me in the way of learning material here so I do appreciate the information you make available. I am positive this will help me grow my business. I know very little about alignment I am always interested in any information available.
Stan

If you are a sharpener and are interested in some of our sharpening DVD's please contact us.

1 comment:

  1. I can vouch for this one. I haven't seen the DVDs personally, but I know Casper through his teacher, Uwe Eickert. Casper knows his stuff and just based on the clips I've seen of these DVDs, they would be well worth the money. A great buy for any sharpener.

    Jim O'Donnell
    http://www.jimsharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Bonika Shears

Catch up on Bonika Shears news, highlights from hairshows, sharpening tips, photos and events of interest to hair stylists and those who sharpen their shears.